Monday, March 15, 2010

NON-METAL RELATED POST: GET YOUR ''LOST'' FIX


Since ''Incredibly Lost Live'' is a project I hold very close to my heart,I'm going to allow myself to post about it on this blog.I know it has nothing to do with the music,and if that gets your panties in a bunch,I bet you do remember how to scroll past a post.

It all started with an RPG forum that I joined in December.I had never thought my whole damned life that I would possibly ever find a Role Playing Game that might be of the slightest interest to me,even though I've been told by numerous people that I should have a career as a writer.For many years I have left this hobby aside (pretty much since I dropped out of high school).Then,years later,I discovered the captivating and thrilling world of the hit tv-show ''Lost''.That has inspired me to look for RPG boards where equally-talented writers joined to re-write history.

That is when I discovered the one and only web-forum that displays a very convincing re-write of the original ''Lost'' script: ''Incredibly Lost''.

I have personally joined in the fun as Charlie Pace during the x-mas break.I have been posting actively since then.

Some weeks ago,me and co-writer Kay Z have had the fabulous idea of turning our texts into actual episodes of ''Lost'',using audio that we recorded for the characters that we portray on the forum.This audio is going to be synced to actual footage from the TV show.In there,I portray Charlie Pace.

A commercial has already been posted on the official Incredibly Lost Live channel.Ten-minute episodes will be posted each week.I will announce the release date of the first episode once we're done working on it.

Spread the word,and if you do feel like whining about the fact that there are Lost-related posts on this blog,feel free to do so in the comments section.

Sincerely,

-Noch

URLS

The ''Incredibly Lost'' RPG forum: http://incrediblylost.proboards.com/index.cgi
The ''Incredibly Lost Live'' Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/IncrediblyLostLive


No comments:

Post a Comment