Monday, March 8, 2010

The Daily Stab Magazine: Birth from the Ashes

If you are here,it means one or many of the following things:

-You are a loyal listener of my radio show ''C.R.O.C. Underground Metal'';
-You have been supporting me for the latest five years of my involvement in the promotion of the underground metal scene worldwide;
-You have read and appreciated many or all of the album reviews that I published on my MySpace blog this past autumn;
-You have always appreciated authenticity coming from the promoters of this scene and you mainly refer to my work for this very reason;
-You trust my judgement and visions of the music because I have always been truthful on my views of this business and I have never pretended,and will never pretend,that I am somethin' else than myself.

These are the ideas and moralities that embody the world of The Daily Stab Magazine.I have created this mag after considering the growing success and following of my radio work.It will be an active and thorough mag that will include album reviews penned by myself and whoever is actively involved in this business and want to pen a column (in which case,I would like you to send me a sample review through noch@radioquebec.biz).Atop of these articles I will also allow myself to post my various rantings related to the metal scene,and I will also do my damndest to come with as many articles about underground bands I have unearthed as I can possibly physically can.

As you all know,each and every single week,I hear dozens of bands from all around the globe.If I haven't featured you in an article so far,it DOES NOT mean that you will never get coverage in this magazine.It simply means there's only so much time in one day and I am not spending my entire time on the interwebs.

Enjoy your visit,and please note that the views and opinions expressed in this blog in no way,shape or form reflect those of the radio stations I work for,or those of the record labels that send me the digital promotionnal releases that I am going to criticize/embrace on the following pages.

Support the music that you love,and stay dark.

Noch

No comments:

Post a Comment